When Will My Order Ship Out?
|Standard||Rush Production (Choose in Cart)|
- 64% Cotton, 34% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- wrinkle free fabric finish, has stretch
- C&B Pennant on inside placket
- Sizes run true
|• Orders less than $300 will incur a $50 Small Order Processing Fee.|
|• There is NO FEE for orders over $300.|
|• Mix and match any styles, sizes or colors to reach discount levels.|
• All products will be embroidered with the logo provided.
• Logo placement is on the left chest of all apparel unless otherwise noted.
• Every new logo is proofed for your approval before production.
• If you do not approve the proof and we cannot fix it to your satisfaction, we will cancel the order and charge you nothing.
• If there is a date that you need the order in your hands, please tell us that at time of order so we can be sure to get it to you in time.
• If you have ordered from us in the past, we still have your logo. We keep them forever.
• Sizing advice: If you find yourself between sizes, get the bigger size.
• Satisfaction is guaranteed on all workmanship.
We want nothing more than for everyone who wears your logo
to wear it proudly. That means you can select from the best brands available
and benefit from the expertise that comes from artisans having embroidered
thousands of logos.
We promise you will be delighted with your purchase.
If not, we will make it right.
Get a Cutter & Buck Ladies Long Sleeve Stretch Oxford With Your Logo
Our simple ordering process makes it easy to get a custom embroidered Cutter & Buck Ladies Long Sleeve Stretch Oxford with your logo. First, choose the color and size combination you desire. Next, upload your logo, then checkout. You will receive a photo of your physical embroidered proof within 1-3 business days. You can request changes till you are satisfied with the look.Our Process
Expertly Crafted Custom Logo Embroidered Apparel
We believe your logo is more than just a logo. It is also your story. That’s why we care for your logo like it was our own. Custom logo embroidered apparel is all we do, and we do it well from our shop outside Minneapolis, Minnesota.About Us